1. A technician is adding a company video from a video cassette to the companys website. Which of the following devices should be used to complete this task?
2. Corrupt Windows XP system files are keeping a PC from booting. Which of the following is the best option to resolve this issue?
3. Which of the following boot devices would a technician use for RIS?
4. Which of the following ports would Windows Firewall need to make an exception for in order to allow FTP access?
5. 80 mm and 120 mm are common sizes for which of the following PC components?
Information Technology Online Training Courses;
Business Development Online Training Courses;
Career Development Online Training Courses;
Computer Desktop Online Training Courses